For continuous comfort and long lasting control, prescribe Atopica with confidence.
Confidence in efficacy
- Atopica is proven to significantly relieve pruritus and reduce skin lesions in dogs2 and cats3-5
- Atopica specifically targets the immune cells involved in the allergic response
- Vets rated Atopica as excellent to good in approximately 75% of dogs6 and cats3
- 89% of pet owners say Atopica® improved their dog’s quality of life7
Confidence in lasting comfort
- Most pets gain long-term relief with a tapered dose of Atopica – every other day,then twice weekly2,3,6,8
Confidence in a good safety profile
- Atopica has over 10 years of marketplace safety data1
- Side effects are generally mild and transient,and do not usually require cessation of treatment
References: 1. Hautekeete L. (2012) Pharmacovigilance Summary Atopica Capsules. 2. Steffan J et al. JAVMA (2005);226:1855-1863. 3. Steffan J et al. Vet Dermatol (2013);24:315-e70. 4. King S et al. Vet Dermatol (2012);23:440-484. 5. Roberts ES et al. J Feline Med Surg (2016);1-9. 6. Steffan J et al. Vet Dermatol (2003); 14:11-22. 7. Atopica Customer Satisfaction Survey (2008). 8. Roberts ES et al. J Feline Med Surg (2015);1-8.